Hey everyone! I just want to let you all know that The Emmy Winning Blog has just celebrated its first year anniversary.
I can’t believe it’s been a whole year of multi-media mayhem. Can you?
I started this blog in the hopes of sharing some insight and knowledge of multi-media production, tips and skills as well as reaching out to fellow producers.
Well, all I can say it certainly has been worth it. Not only am I able to talk about my passion, I have also learned so much along the way. It’s been an adventure.
And I hope the adventure continues as I look forward to many more years of multi-media insight.
In the weeks, months and years to come I’ll be introducing more ‘how to’ articles on creating multi-media as well as showcasing more of my own work. And to give you a sneak peek, The Emmy Winning Blog will be showcasing some new 3D computer animation along with a focus on photography and graphic creation.
In the meantime, I want to thank everyone who has followed and contributed to The Emmy Winning Blog this past year. It has been an exciting time and look forward to many more years of entertaining and informing.
Here are some of my favorite posts over the past year.
- My career with (without) Steve Jobs
- Dr Strange Client or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Clients
- Dr Strange Client or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Clients – PART II
- Dr Strange Client or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Clients – PART III
- Dr Strange Client or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Clients – Part IV
- The Making of a Halloween YouTube Video
- Tom Turkey Thanksgiving Animation
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Sock Puppet?
- The Nose Wipe
- Making Your Own 3D Videos – Part I
- Making Your Own 3D Videos – Part II
- Making Your Own 3D Videos – Part III
- Why Nick Fury Can’t Watch “The Avengers” in 3D
- Our National Anthem… A Lesson in YouTube Copyright
And too see my complete portfolio be sure to visit emmywinnerchrisparker.com.
Happy Anniversary Emmy Winning Blog!